Railside Golf Club Wedding Photographer | Jamie May Photography
By Jamie May Photography: Greg and Taylor got married at Railside Golf Club Wedding Photographer in Byron Center.
As we can all expect, Michigan weather is alway throwing us curve balls. What was suppose to be a cooler, fall wedding, ended up being the hottest wedding of the late summer/early fall, not what anyone expected! I have never been to Railside and it was a nice place to have a wedding and a reception. They put up a tent near the building and have heaters (which weren’t necessary this day). But would be perfect for an outdoor option if rain or cold weather were to happen on your wedding day.
Taylor is so smiley and bubbly. She and her girls were a blast to be around. It was wonderful that they did a first look, one of my favorite things to do on the wedding day. Greg was all smiles when he saw Taylor for the first time. And how about that lipstick on Taylor, gorgeous! Everything went smooth all day and it was a beautiful night for a wedding. They ended the night sending off some lanterns. Best Wishes to you both! Wishing you many more years together!!! xx0x0x0
Railside Golf Club Wedding Review
- Golf courses are always a good choice. My experience as a wedding photographer is golf courses are always a wonderful choice to get married. The grounds are kept up immaculately.
- Railside has lots of photo locations and opportunities. They had a lot of great variety in walking distance, fields, bridge, barn, flowers, bridges
- White tents. I love white tents, it provides beautiful lighting even in darker situations
- Wedding coordination support. There was staff on-site to help with the wedding
- Overall, I really liked this venue and hope to visit there again!
To learn more about investing in your wedding photography, click here