Thousand Oaks Golf Course Weddings with Jamie May Photography
We had a beautiful spring, April wedding this year with an awesome couple! Well I am kind of biases because they are family. I am so happy for you Hilary and Jon. Also, I loved everything about your wedding: your dress, your flowers, your details and most of all the company. In addition, the bridesmaids colors are very beautiful and really pop with the spring trees.
They got married at a downtown Catholic church and then we headed to a near by park for some outdoor pictures before arriving at the Thousand Oaks Golf Club. Of course, there was a lot of dancing and laughter. One of my favorite parts of being a wedding photographer is I get to spend the whole day with the couple and be on the inside of the day. I feel like I am sharing in their joy and happiness and memories. Wishing you many, many more years of the love that was radiating that day! x0x0x0x Thousand Oaks Golf Club
Thoughts about Thousand Oaks Golf Club
- Golf courses are always a great place to have a wedding
- The food is always great
- Very spacious
- Well-cared for facility and grounds
- A patio for outside during the reception for your guest.
- Large dance floor
- Couches in the foyer for reclined sitting
- They have a wonderful wedding coordinator (I photographed her wedding)
- Nice location, close to Grand Rapids